The Diane Rehm Show
Monday October 15, 2007
Paul Krugman, professor of Economics and International Affairs at Princeton University and award-winning columnist for the “New York Times”, weaves three generations of history with political, social, and economic analysis in a manifesto for a new progressive movement. Hear him interviewed here on The Diane Rehm Show. He’s probably a little more of a screeching liberal than I prefer, but his ideas are healthy to ponder. Listen to the podcast of the interview here. Buy the audio book and download it to your computer at Audible.com.
- ‘Bush intends to attack Iran before the end of his term’
- Recommended Podcast: Stanford Technology Ventures Program Entrepreneurial Thought Leader Lecture Series
- I always knew I needed multiple, or larger, computer monitors . . .
- A recent New Yorker profile of Spitzer
- What kind of presidency would she or he make?
- Hillary or Obama? What’s the difference?
- Reversing the “Bradley Effect” – Gender Style
- Hysterical Tucker Carlson essay about touring with Ron Paul
- The Checklist
- Obama: From Promise to Power