The Swedish press is even writing about Andrew Sullivan’s article about Barak Obama, which I’ve attached here as a PDF file. There don’t seem to be any copies of the article anywhere on the Web, unless you have access to The Atlantic’s web site, so I’m posting it here to see if the FBI shows up at my Stockholm apartment. Sullivan’s article is an excellent read, and should be read by EVERYONE in IOWA. Sullivan finds the words to explain why some of us, myself included, feel so strongly about the potential for an Obama presidency to, as Sullivan writes, build a “bridge to the 21st century that” (ironically) “Bill Clinton told us about.” Read it HERE in PDF.
- ‘Bush intends to attack Iran before the end of his term’
- Recommended Podcast: Stanford Technology Ventures Program Entrepreneurial Thought Leader Lecture Series
- I always knew I needed multiple, or larger, computer monitors . . .
- A recent New Yorker profile of Spitzer
- What kind of presidency would she or he make?
- Hillary or Obama? What’s the difference?
- Reversing the “Bradley Effect” – Gender Style
- Hysterical Tucker Carlson essay about touring with Ron Paul
- The Checklist
- Obama: From Promise to Power