This article from The New Yorker about medical procedures at Intensive Care Units will have you shocked that something so simple as a checklist would 1) be so under-utilized in hospitals, and 2) make such an enormous difference in the quality of care. The Checklist in PDF format.
- ‘Bush intends to attack Iran before the end of his term’
- Recommended Podcast: Stanford Technology Ventures Program Entrepreneurial Thought Leader Lecture Series
- I always knew I needed multiple, or larger, computer monitors . . .
- A recent New Yorker profile of Spitzer
- What kind of presidency would she or he make?
- Hillary or Obama? What’s the difference?
- Reversing the “Bradley Effect” – Gender Style
- Hysterical Tucker Carlson essay about touring with Ron Paul
- The Checklist
- Obama: From Promise to Power