Down he goes. So sad. He was supposed to be the real crusader for justice! And he was quite successful prosecuting insurance and financial industry fraud. Not that I care what he does in his personal time, but what is the deal with these people who have to pay so much for sex? Is it THAT difficult to find someone to have some fun with when you’re the governor of New York? Here’s the interesting profile I’d read about him in The New Yorker, just a few months ago. So much promise.
- ‘Bush intends to attack Iran before the end of his term’
- Recommended Podcast: Stanford Technology Ventures Program Entrepreneurial Thought Leader Lecture Series
- I always knew I needed multiple, or larger, computer monitors . . .
- A recent New Yorker profile of Spitzer
- What kind of presidency would she or he make?
- Hillary or Obama? What’s the difference?
- Reversing the “Bradley Effect” – Gender Style
- Hysterical Tucker Carlson essay about touring with Ron Paul
- The Checklist
- Obama: From Promise to Power